Container Herb Garden


Remember the free yellow wicker table I picked up from a yard sale a few weeks ago?  As soon as I bought it home, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  It is now the stage for our very colorful container herb garden!


The larger pots, which contain rosemary, basil and mint, were plastic terra cotta colored pots I used last year for my container garden.  I gave them a new look by spray painting them in some of my favorite bright colors.  The small cherub terra cotta pot with lavender, was a trash to treasure find.  I used an ivory/antique white spray paint for that pot.   


Above the herbs, I hung a small white plate I picked up from a thrift shop.  I traced a font from Microsoft Word onto the plate using a yellow highlighter.  Then went back and filled in the letters using a black Sharpie.

We're looking forward to enjoying fresh herbs all Summer long!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm sharing our colorful herb garden with:


DIY Day @ ASPTL