Yard Sale Before & After

Debbiedoos is hosting a Before & After linky party every other Wednesday!  So I thought I would link up a few of my before & after projects with my recent yard sale buys.


BEFORE


from dusty old porch chair

AFTER



to colorful entryway piece!


Another recent yard sale buy, was this little green nightstand.  I loved the detail on doors and the price - $5

BEFORE



It is now a vision in Hushed White!

AFTER


As you may recall from my yard sale posts, these black & white toile storage ottomans were in need of some cleaning.

BEFORE


Ottoman top



Ottoman bottoms

With some serious elbow grease, I got the toile tops cleaned.  And with some help from my Momma over the weekend, we covered the bottoms in black duck cloth.

AFTER




Be sure to check out Debbie's linky party for more Before & After transformations!

Thanks for stopping by!