Trash to Treasure Armoire Before & After

BEFORE

We just finished working on our latest trash to treasure find, this armoire.  I say "we" but Dave really did most of the work on this one!  Someone had already started painting the top a pretty turquoise blue.  Made me wonder if they were into the same design blogs I'm into! 



Pull out drawers on the inside of the armoire


AFTER

After several coats of Behr paint plus primer in Hushed White, we have a beautiful piece of furniture for our living room!  I sprayed painted the existing brass hardware black.  I can't say that I'm completely done with this project.  I keep looking at the doors thinking they need something extra.  Maybe decoupage?  Still waiting for inspiration to strike!


I'm sharing this trash to treasure find with:









 
Remodelaholic - Remodelaholic's Anonymous