Frugal Fashionista - For the Office

Shopping secondhand is not only how I save money on clothes for the kids, but also how I save on clothes for myself.  Our office has a business casual dress policy with casual Fridays.  So largely by thrifting, I've been able to find items appropriate for work.

Please excuse my one-handed photography! 



Blue v-neck top (Wet Seal) -  $0 (trash to treasure)
Black tank - $0 (trash to treasure)
Black & White floral skirt - $3.39 (Goodwill)
Shoes (Maripe) - $3.39 (Goodwill)


Black tank - $3.39 (Goodwill)
Cream & Black skirt (GAP) - $3.50 (church thrift store)


One of my favorite dresses!
Black & white sleeveless A-line dress - $4.59 (Goodwill)



Black pinstripe sleeveless A-line mini dress (XOXO) - $4.59 (Goodwill)


Cream top with ribbon (Express) - $3.39 (Goodwill)
Black floral skirt (The Limited) - $3.39 (Goodwill)



Hot pink tee (GAP) -  $1 (church yard sale)
White skirt with large floral print (Casual Corner) - $3.39 (Goodwill)



Light green stretch tank (GAP) - $3.39 (Goodwill)
White skirt (Old Navy) - $3.39 (Goodwill)


Same Old Navy skirt, this time with an Aeropostale polo - $3.39 (Goodwill)

Dressing for work doesn't have to cost a fortune!

Thanks for stopping by!




I'm sharing my frugal office fashions with: